NAND Flash Chip Support...

General topics relating to devices and programming

NAND Flash Chip Support...

Postby Guest » 10 Nov 2011 11:38

I have a few 48Pro+ programmers and am over all very happy with the variety of NAND flash chips it supports. Every once in a while I come across a chip that isn't supported that I would like to be able to program. Is there a way to request support be added for particular parts? For example the following three...

Toshiba TC58NVG5T2ETA00
Toshiba TC58NVG4D2ETA00
SanDisk SDTNLLAHSM-1024

Thanks,
Vincent

Dataman (Neil Parker)

Re: NAND Flash Chip Support...

Postby Dataman (Neil Parker) » 10 Nov 2011 11:38

Hello Vincent,

You can request the support of new and/or unsupported devices right here on our user forum or you can email [email protected] directly with your request.

It would help us if you could provide as full a part number as possible and state the package type, pin count and manufacturer of the device(s).

Regarding both of the Toshiba devices: TC58NVG5T2ETA00 & TC58NVG4D2ETA00, Toshiba are requesting from Dataman, the company name, contact name and email address and also the project name where the NAND devices will be used.

Toshiba will not release the programming specifications until we provide this information to them. You can send the details directly to me at [email protected] if you prefer.

As for the SanDisk SDTNLLAHSM-1024 device, we are still compiling the necessary information on it.

I will keep you updated.

Regards,

Neil Parker

Return to “Devices and Programming”