TBP24S10

Topics related to the Dataman S4

TBP24S10

Postby Guest » 14 Nov 2011 16:35

Is there an adapter available for the S4 to enable read/write of a TBP24S10?

JonT

Dataman (Neil Parker)

Re: TBP24S10

Postby Dataman (Neil Parker) » 14 Nov 2011 16:36

Hello JonT,

Due to the BIPOLAR nature of this device it is not possible to support it on the S4 hand-held programmer. BIPOLAR proms require large currents to blow the fuses which is just not possible with a battery powered programmer.

We can offer a solution to programming this device. The Dataman-48Pro+ is our best selling universal 48pin programmer and supports the Texas Instruments TBP24S10 device.

The Dataman-48Pro+ I believe is the best model in its class worldwide at the moment supporting over 51,100 devices. The programmer has extremely fast programming speeds with a USB 2.0 interface and easy to use operating software which is supported under Windows 7 and all previous Windows versions. The D-48Pro+ has software updates every 2-3 weeks available to download free of charge from our website to keep the unit up to date with the latest devices being released. The programmer features an In System Programming (ISP) connector with a JTAG compliant interface allowing chips to be programmed whilst still inside the end target system.

We provide a 30 day money back guarantee on all our programmers and this programmer comes with a 3 year warranty as standard.

Full product details including a full device support list can be found on our website here.

If you have any further queries or would like to order these items please feel free to contact me.

Regards,

Neil Parker

Re: TBP24S10

Postby Guest » 14 Nov 2011 16:36

Thanks for the reply.
Due to the fact that the usage of this device is purely for hobbyist reasons, I simply cannot justify the price of the 48+ programmer unit.

Thanks anyway
JonT

Return to “Dataman S4”