Example for VB.NET - Visual Studio 2017

Topics related to the Dataman 48Pro2
STH_Wirl

Example for VB.NET - Visual Studio 2017

Postby STH_Wirl » 05 Dec 2018 11:14

Hello,

I tried to open the RemoDemo.VB.NET example with Visual Studio Community 2017 but the program needs to be migrated. Is there any newer version of the examples?

Thank you.

Dataman (Neil Parker)

Re: Example for VB.NET - Visual Studio 2017

Postby Dataman (Neil Parker) » 07 Dec 2018 09:33

Hello STH_Wirl,

Thank you for posting in our users forum. There aren't newer versions of RemoDemo.VB.NET. You should enable automatic migration to Visual Studio Community 2017. We aren't aware of any issues when migrating demo source codes.

I hope this helps.

Best regards,

Neil Parker
Dataman Programmers

STH_Wirl

Postby STH_Wirl » 11 Jan 2019 09:23

Hi,

the migration failed, but now I can start the program. If i choose connect to the programmer it´s okay, but i can´t do anything? No answer if I push a button.

So I tried to create a own vb.net program with Visual Studio. I imported the remotelb.dll file of the "C:\Dataman-Pro\remotectrl\RemoDemo.VB.NET" -> in VB: Imports the Elnec.Pg4uw.RemotelbNET
and tried the "Remotelb.SEND_CMD_ShowMainForm()" command and the closeApp command but always I get the same error: System.DllNotFoundException: "Die DLL "remotelb.dll": Das angegebene Modul wurde nicht gefunden.

Any ideas?

Dataman (Neil Parker)

Postby Dataman (Neil Parker) » 11 Jan 2019 16:18

Hello STH_Wirl,

Please check that the remotelb.dll and RemotelbNET.dll files are present in the same folder as your .Net executable .exe file is in.

Note: If you use the 64 bit executable, 64-bit .dll files must be used with your application. The 64-bit files are typically placed in the folder:
C:\Program Files\Dataman\Dataman-Pro\remotectrl\programs\Remotelb_x64\
Copy the files remotelb.dll and RemotelbNET.dll to the same folder as your 64-bit .Net application executable file is in.

Please let me know how you get on.

Best regards,

Neil Parker
Dataman Programmers

Return to “Dataman 48Pro2”