PG4UW software in production mode

Topics related to the Dataman 48Pro2
IntegraUser

PG4UW software in production mode

Postby IntegraUser » 20 Dec 2019 14:20

Hello everyone,
I am a new user of Dataman 48Pro2 and figuring out how the software works. I will be creating Jobs and saving in protected mode for our operations department to run product against them for program/erase/blank check operations. We require a summary and the Job Report has all the details I need. However I am at an impasse trying to get the filename/default location setup in a manner I'd like. I can automatically write the report to a specified directory by setting it up in the General Options/Job Report area. That works well but doesn't offer a way to change the name of the file. Conversely I can open the Job Report at the end of testing using File/Job Report which will let me change the filename but wants to save to a default directory on the PC but I need to save the file to a network drive so have to browse there every time. Does anyone know of a way to change and set a new default directory for the File/Job Report approach?

Dataman (Neil Parker)

Re: PG4UW software in production mode

Postby Dataman (Neil Parker) » 03 Jan 2020 17:09

Hello IntegraUser,

Can you try this:

File > Make job report….. > Save > Select required destination > Save > Close
then:
File > Exit and save… .

This "Exit and save" command will save the new destination and it will now be persistent after closing and reopening the control software.

If you have any further questions, please contact me.

Best regards,

Neil Parker
Dataman Programmers

IntegraUser

Re: PG4UW software in production mode

Postby IntegraUser » 06 Jan 2020 22:37

Thank you Neil, that worked perfectly

Return to “Dataman 48Pro2”