My questions

Topics related to the Dataman 48Pro2C
Abdulkerim

My questions

Postby Abdulkerim » 26 Oct 2020 19:48

HELLO EVERYONE
1. Is there shipping to Turkey? How much does the shipping cost for (48PRO2C) programmer?
2. When purchasing the 48PRO2C, are all algorithms available and free for all CPUs in the support list?
Or after purchasing the programmer should algorithms be purchased for each CPU?
3. Can CPU NEC be read by the available algorithms, must its algorithms be purchased, or it can never be read?
4. If there is a CPU not listed in the support list, can I request the algorithm, and will it be free or not?
Thank you

Dataman (Neil Parker)

Re: My questions

Postby Dataman (Neil Parker) » 12 Nov 2020 11:28

Hello Abdulkerim,

Let me answer your questions below:

1. Is there shipping to Turkey? How much does the shipping cost for (48PRO2C) programmer?

Yes, our standard USP courier service to Turkey on a DAP basis is priced at GBP £58.88

2. When purchasing the 48PRO2C, are all algorithms available and free for all CPUs in the support list?
Or after purchasing the programmer should algorithms be purchased for each CPU?

All device support is available within the standard control software. Certain devices when using ISPmode support will require a CreditBox, for the full explanation please see our application note here: https://www.dataman.com/mwdownloads/dow ... nk/id/239/

3. Can CPU NEC be read by the available algorithms, must its algorithms be purchased, or it can never be read?

Can you provide the full device part name and I can check to see if we support this NEC device.

4. If there is a CPU not listed in the support list, can I request the algorithm, and will it be free or not?

Yes, you can submit our device support request form on our website here: https://www.dataman.com/dataman-chip-support-request
Generally, if we are able to implement the new support we will request (non-returnable) device samples for testing and finalising the programming algorithm and you will also need to purchase the suitable adaptor socket, but unless the implementation is particularly difficult and requires a significant amount of time, there will be no charge.

If you have any further questions please do not hesitate to contact us.

Best regards,

Neil Parker
Dataman Programmers

Return to “Dataman 48Pro2C”