D8755AD Eprom I/O

General topics relating to devices and programming
geoff Ash

D8755AD Eprom I/O

Postby geoff Ash » 04 Jan 2017 02:18

Hi All
I need to Read and program a fairly old device and its not in the Device list for the 40 Pro

It is a NEC D8755AD Eprom I/o chip.

Used to be able to program it using an older Parallel port Dataman 48 programmer but i no longer have a Parallel port PC to use this device and the software is quite old for Win 7 and above.

Any help would be appreciated.

Geoff.

Dataman (Neil Parker)

Re: D8755AD Eprom I/O

Postby Dataman (Neil Parker) » 04 Jan 2017 12:00

Hello Geoff,

Thank you for posting in our user forum. The D8755AD EPROM device is supported on the Dataman-48Pro+ and above models only. The older Dataman-48/48LV parallel port programmer also supports this chip but you would need to find an older PC with Windows 2000 and a built in parallel port (on the motherboard), in order to use it.

We offer a trade-in scheme which maybe of interest - you can trade in any existing programmer (regardless of brand or condition) and receive a discount off a new programmer. Both your 40Pro or Dataman-48 (parallel) programmer would be eligible for this scheme. If this is of interest please contact [email protected] specifying which programmer model you wish to trade-in and we will provide our quotation.

If you have any questions, please contact me.

Best regards,

Neil Parker
Dataman Programmers

Return to “Devices and Programming”