Feature requests?

Topics related to the Dataman 520 Series
Basil

Feature requests?

Postby Basil » 17 Jan 2012 10:33

Are you open to software feature requests? If so I have a couple of things I'd like to see. User definable attenuation settings, or at least functionality for 20 : 1 attenuators, which puts scaling better for automotive use. Secondly, I purchased the Roll Mode update, in the viewer screen the delta and other figures are shown in a black bar below the graph, in dark blue text. I don't THINK I am semi colour blind, but it's a poor contrast and very hard to read in daylight on a laptop screen. Could this be made user configurable or changed to a stronger contrast? Is there any clever hack to change it otherwise, like in the registry? Changing the background colour or channel colour doesn't seem to affect this area of the screen.

http://www.gatesgarth.com/request.jpg

Thanks.

Dataman (Neil Parker)

Re: Feature requests?

Postby Dataman (Neil Parker) » 07 Feb 2012 11:44

Hello Basil,

Thank you for your feedback. Your suggestions have been discussed and they will all be added to the software feature change list for the next release.

I will find out from the software department when the date of the next issue will be released. I will update this post when I have more information.

Best regards,

Neil Parker
Dataman Programmers

Basil

Re: Feature requests?

Postby Basil » 07 Feb 2012 12:32

Wow, thanks, very impressive. I have to say I didn't really expect that.... :)

Return to “Dataman 520 Series”