Please help

General topics relating to Dataman that do not fit the above categories

Please help

Postby Guest » 10 Nov 2011 10:39

My friend bought a programmer BEEPROG Made in China and is now non-functional after the last update of help here Is it after the reform can work out on the Forum of Mottagatkm here
========================================

ABU DIAB

Dataman (Neil Parker)

Re: Please help

Postby Dataman (Neil Parker) » 10 Nov 2011 10:39

Hello ABU DIAB,

Based on the information you have provided it sounds very much like your friend has purchased a fake programmer from China. We do not condone or support these fake units in any way.

Once a fake unit is detected by the latest software update it is permanently disabled and cannot be recovered.

An option which may be of interest to your friend is our Trade In program which allows you to trade in your old programmer (regardless of brand or condition) and get a discount off the price of a new programmer. By taking advantage of this program, you would be able to recoup some of the money spent on an existing system whilst still getting all the benefits of a new Dataman programmer.

If this is of interest, please contact me directly using [email protected] and we can discuss the details further.

Regards,

Neil Parker
Dataman Programmers

Postby Guest » 10 Nov 2011 10:40

My friend
If I had an imaginary product of BEEPROG I can do gotta work on Soft Data of Man and what is soft and the image of the product have a placebo
Valencia and the programmer friend How can I re-his life.
Thank you in advance :?

Dataman (Neil Parker)

Postby Dataman (Neil Parker) » 10 Nov 2011 10:41

Hello ABU DIAB,

This programmer looks like it is a FAKE/COPY unit from China. It is not an official product made by our ODM partner.

As mentioned, once a fake/copy unit is detected by the latest software, IT IS PERMANENTLY DISABLED AND CANNOT BE RECOVERED/REPAIRED.

We will not support or repair this FAKE/COPY product. (We will not "re-his life" as you put it).

We are however happy to accept this FAKE/COPY unit as a trade in.

You can "trade in" your old programmer (regardless of brand or condition) and get a discount off the price of a new programmer.

By taking advantage of this trade in program, you would be able to recoup some of the money spent on your existing system whilst still getting all the benefits of a new official Dataman programmer.

If this is of interest to you, please contact me directly using [email protected] and we can discuss the details further.

Regards,

Neil Parker
Dataman Programmers

Return to “General Conversation”