Lattice LC4032V

Topics related to the Dataman 48, 48LV, 48XP and 48UXP

Lattice LC4032V

Postby Guest » 11 Nov 2011 12:10

I'm wondering if I can programme the LC4032V from Lattice?
There are so many from Lattice but i could not figure out if something matches. Could you help me please?

Best regards,
Olivia

Dataman (Neil Parker)

Re: Lattice LC4032V

Postby Dataman (Neil Parker) » 11 Nov 2011 12:11

Hello Olivia,

The Dataman-48LV/UXP unfortunately does not support the Lattice LC4032V device and there are currently no plans to add the support due to the amount of work involved and extremely low interest in this device.

I can offer you an alternative solution. The Dataman-48Pro2 is our latest programmer to be released and is built around much newer hardware which allows us to easily add support for new devices. The Lattice LC4032V device is fully supported on the Dataman-48Pro2 in both TQFP44 and TQFP48 pin packages and also via ISP where the chip is programmed in circuit.

I believe the Dataman 48Pro2 to be the best in its class on the market worldwide at the moment. The Dataman 48Pro2 offers super fast programming and includes advanced features such as ISP capability, USB 2.0 interface and comprehensive software compatible with Windows 98, ME, NT, 2000, 2003, XP, Vista and 7 (32-bit & 64-bit). The Dataman 48Pro2 supports over 59,400 devices which is updated every 3 - 4 weeks with each update adding 200 - 300 new chips. Support can be added for missing devices quickly and typically free of charge.

The programmer comes as standard with our 3 year parts and labour warranty, free life-time technical support and software updates. More information can be found on our website http://www.dataman.com

You can also "trade in" your old programmer (regardless of brand or condition) and get a discount off the price of a new programmer.

By taking advantage of this trade in program, you would be able to recoup some of the money spent on your existing system whilst still getting all the benefits of a new Dataman programmer.

If this is of interest to you, please contact me directly using [email protected] and we can discuss the details further.

Regards

Neil Parker
Dataman Programmers

Return to “Dataman 48, 48LV, 48XP and 48UXP”