Help Manual / instruction Gang of 8

Topics related to the other Dataman programmers
Graeme

Help Manual / instruction Gang of 8

Postby Graeme » 21 Feb 2013 09:26

Hi there

I have recently dug out this old programmer but cannot find the manual / instructions any where does anybody have a copy that they could let me have

regards graeme

Dataman (Neil Parker)

Re: Help Manual / instruction Gang of 8

Postby Dataman (Neil Parker) » 17 May 2013 15:40

Hello Graeme,

We no longer have any information relating to the Gang-of-Eight programmer in the offices here. Hopefully another customer will still have a copy and would be willing to share it with you.

I regret that we could not be of more help on this occasion.

Best regards,

Neil Parker
Dataman Programmers

RacingSnail

Re: Help Manual / instruction Gang of 8

Postby RacingSnail » 19 Jul 2020 23:18

Hi Graeme

I'm a rookie in this forum and have just read your message. It's a while ago, probably I'm a little late... but in case you still should be looking for a manual, I can happily provide one in PDF format; however, it seems to be somewhat preliminary since there are some blank places in the text, and some of them are filled-in by hand-writing. Unfortunately there is no issue date contained. Please send me a PM with your email address, and please check what file size you can receive (it's about 1.7 MB).

If you should have got a manual during the last 8 years, I kindly ask you to provide it to me - your version might be somewhat more recent than mine ;)

My GO8 programmer was salvaged from the dump of a former employer and I did not operate it since then, mainly because I don't know the polarity of the external supply and whether it requires AC or DC... Any information on that, please?

Best regards
Robert

Return to “Other Dataman Programmers”