AMD 29F400

Topics related to the Dataman 40Pro
roncallokess

AMD 29F400

Postby roncallokess » 03 May 2021 13:29

Hello everyone,
is it possible to read an AMD 29F400 with the 40-pro?
thank you!!

Dataman (Neil Parker)

Re: AMD 29F400

Postby Dataman (Neil Parker) » 10 May 2021 11:19

Hello roncallokess,

The AMD 29F400x device is supported is a few different packages on the Dataman-48Pro+ and above programmer models. The Dataman-40Pro does not have the necessary hardware capabilities to program this device.
Capture.PNG
The Dataman-48Pro2C is the first current programmer model which supports this device. If you can confirm which package your device is in then I can recommend the suitable adaptor socket.

The Dataman 48Pro2C offers super fast programming speeds and includes advanced features such as ISP capability, USB 2.0 interface and comprehensive software compatible with Windows XP, Server 2003, Vista, 7 and 8. The Dataman 48Pro2C supports over 85,000 devices which is updated every 3 - 4 weeks with each update adding 200 - 300 new chips. Support can be added for missing devices quickly and typically free of charge. The programmer comes as standard with our 3 year parts and labour warranty, free life-time technical support and software updates. I have attached the specification and further information can be found on our website.

I would also recommend considering the Dataman 48Pro2 which is the next model up and I believe to be the best in its class on the market worldwide at the moment. It offers all the features of the 48Pro2C plus parallel connectivity and support for an additional 1,349 devices. These are primarily high current/voltage legacy devices and include bipolar devices (PROMs and PLDs), EPROMs with programming voltage 21V and above, 2708 EPROMs, MCS48 series microcontrollers and 8751/8752 microcontrollers with programming voltage 21V and above. I have attached the specification and further information can be found on our website.

If you would like a formal quotation for either programmer and the suitable adaptor socket, then please confirm your full invoice and shipping address in an email to [email protected] and we will get one over to you straight away.

If you have any further questions please do not hesitate to contact us.

Best regards,

Neil Parker
Dataman Programmers

Return to “Dataman 40Pro”